What information we share
Your privacy is important to us. We do not share information collected through our website with third parties except:
- When we are required to do so by Texas state law
- For students taking state regulated courses in DWI Education or DWI Intervention, we are legally required to send a copy of your certificate of completion to the Texas Department of Public Safety. This certificate will have your name, address, driver license number, cause/case number, date of birth, county of conviction (if convicted), and date of course completion.
- When you give consent to share course completion information
- If you choose to provide your lawyer or probation/parole officer’s contact information on your certificate information form, we will email a copy of your certificate of completion to them for your convenience.
Upon registration, you may opt-in to receive text message reminders prior to the start of your course. Reminders are sent one day before the course begins and again one hour before each subsequent class date until the entire course is completed. Normal data and messaging rates specific to your cell plan apply. You may opt-out at any time by replying STOP to any text message, calling us at 512-786-3673, or using the contact form on this website.
- Analyzing our website traffic;
- Use of online shopping cart
- Testing content on the website;
- Storing information about your preferences;
- Recognizing when you return to the website.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies, if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you have any questions about this policy, contact us using the contact form on this website.