- Registration and payment must be completed at least 48 hours prior to class. Payment for class by PayPal, credit card, or cash only. If student cancels class 48 hours or more prior to class start, fee will be refunded less $25. Students who do not attend class forfeit the entire fee.
- Students who reschedule, must do so 48 hours or more prior to class. A fee of $50 will be charged to reschedule. Student must come to classroom to reschedule and pay reschedule fee.
- Attendance is required at all sessions as scheduled. Missing a class requires that the student start over and pay again.
- Late arrivals may be denied entrance and be required to start over and pay again.
- Use of cell phones, tablets, lap-tops, and other electronic devices are prohibited while class is in session.
- Disruptive students will be asked to leave and fees forfeited.
- All forms, tests, and workbooks must be completed as required by state rule.
- Duplicates for lost certificates are $25 each. (Subject to change without notice.)
- Guests, children, and pets are not allowed in classroom.
- Use of tobacco and tobacco alternative products are prohibited in the classroom.