- Registration must be completed prior to class. Payment for class by cash or credit card only. If student cancels class 48 hours prior to class start, fee will be refunded less $25. Students who do not attend class forfeit the entire fee.
- Students who reschedule, must do so 48 hours or more prior to class. A fee of $50 will be charged to reschedule. Student must come to classroom to reschedule and pay reschedule fee.
- Attendance is required at all sessions as scheduled. Missing a class session requires student to start over and pay again.
- Late arrivals may be denied entrance and be required to start over and pay again.
- Use of cell phones, tablets, lap-tops, and other electronic devices are prohibited while class is in session.
- Disruptive students will be asked to leave and fees forfeited.
- All forms, tests, workbooks must be completed as required by state rule.
- Additional certificates are $25 each.
- Guests, children, and pets are not allowed in classroom.
- Use of tobacco and tobacco alternative products are prohibited in the classroom.